Stumbling thru life w/Grace

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

By Accident

I set this up, just to be able to post, on another blog...quite by accident. I don't believe I have anything significant to say, or that anyone would care to read. Barring the ocassional comment on SOMEONE ELSES blog. But OK, I'm spontaneous!
And running late for my son's Parent/Teacher conference...so this is going to be short. As much as I would rather skip the conference, unfortunately conferences were invented, for kids just like my son....so missing it would mean denying his teacher the opportunity to vent about her frustrations in dealing with him, during the school week. As he pointed out the other evening at dinner; I see my teacher more in a day then I see you. I am starting to wonder if HE came to that conclusion, or if his teacher (bless her heart) pointed it out to him, in a fit of frustration. This isn't going to be interesting, it's going to be pure torture for me, as I struggle to come up with some logical explanation for his stubborn, "I refuse to be accountable for my actions" attitude. He is a lovable kid, he just plainly states, "I don't want to grow up, and I'm not going to." He's 9 yrs old, and has the sense of responsibility of a 3 yr old. (I hope he never reads this!) Wishful thinking on MY part, as getting him to read, is almost as hard as getting him to shower. Ok, I have vented enough, it's Mrs. M's turn! God help me.....

2 Comments:

  • So, what blog brought you out of the shadows?

    By Blogger Brat, at 7:41 PM  

  • G-man's blog to be honest. I wanted to post a comment, and in the end, started my own. And have enjoyed it immensely!

    G-Man is a friend. Albeit, long distance friend. I probably would classify him in the "sometimes friend" category. Since we haven't had too many conversations in the last few years. But I am rooting for the two of you! He is a good man, and from all that I have read, you a wonderful woman. I see a possible match here....
    :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< # Bitch Club ? >>

« ? dry heat! # »