Stumbling thru life w/Grace

Monday, January 24, 2005

Prayer, Thought & Quip

As taken from Gannetts AZ Republic 1/24/04

Lord, we ask for stronger faith, and for you to teach us to trust, when we do not see or understand. Amen.


The art of dealing with one's enemies, is an art no less necessary, then knowing how to appreciate one's friends.
(Truman Capote, American Writer 1924-1984)


Even if your parents do tell you about the birds and the bees, they never mention mortgages on hives and aviaries.

1 Comments:

  • That last quote hit me. I have a 19 year old sister and she's going through the same growing pains I went through at that age. And I want to tell her what to do exactly and how to get through it in one piece, but I can't. Because a) she won't listen and b) she has to do it on her own. I think parents don't tell kids about the hives and avaries on purpose: doing so would take all the fun out of it.

    www.ennui.motime.com

    By Blogger serenaluchang, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< # Bitch Club ? >>

« ? dry heat! # »