Stumbling thru life w/Grace

Monday, February 07, 2005

Some New Blogs! & Unedited Ramblings

I have found a few more blogs that I am very excited about! So, as mentioned in previous posts, and whining, since I have yet to figure out how to add them on the side of my posts, Im going to tell about them here.

First is http://dayatbeach.blogspot.com/ I am very excited about finding Sis! She is a 30 somthing married housewife, with 4 kids, and 4 cats! A cat lover who is married, with children! I am already enjoying e-mails to and from her. I find a kinship in the similarities of our lives, and her down to earth, warm writing. I am very much looking forward to "getting to know her" better, and read about her day to day interests and activities. And being able to relate with her on life as mom. And sis, even your instructions on adding to the template had my mind bloggled....but I am going to keep reading yours and what blogger says until it sinks in!

Next, another one I was extremly happy to run across was http://www.zamonline.blogspot.com/zam2.htm She is an absolutely wonderful writer! And I love her web site design. Her posts kept me reading until I was thru a good deal of them. I gather that she is single,(I think. I better go back and re-read some stuff.) and she has a brother whose quotes are funny and a lot of fun to read in the comment section as well!

Both gals would/will be on my favorites list as soon as I can figure out HOW to put one on. (I know I'm sounding like a broken record. I'm slow at this computer stuff, but eventually I will get it!) Go and check them out!

Actually, these blogs were what I most wanted to post today, and I've done it. Any minute now, my calm quiet day will end, and my kids will be coming thru the door, demanding snacks! (They are with their father this week, but I like Robby (20 yr old son) to bring the kids over on his way to dropping Tayler off at Girl Scouts. I also have a huge bag of oranges from one of our orange trees for the GS leaders family I wanted him to pick up.

Followed my my adorable husband who should be coming in from work anytime. I try not to blog when he is home in evenings, because we get so little time together on work nights. I'll miss football season for one reason. It gave me time to read blogs, and post while he watched the games. There will be a little adjustment not having part of Sunday to myself for blogging. Although I love when we get time uninterrupted!

Today's P - T - Q


Prayer: Lord, help us to believe in ourselves, so that we can move forward with a postive attitude. And thank you for blessing us with strength, hope and courage.


Thought: Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have somthing to learn, and this will mean all your life. - Henry Doherty, American businessman and utlilities expert (1870-1939)


Quip: Marriages may be made in heaven, but the only repair shops are on Earth.

10 Comments:

  • thanks for the links. the second one (zamonline) doesn't appear to be working, though? is there a different link?

    By Blogger ducklet, at 11:37 PM  

  • Hey there!! and thank you for such a rave review :o) Gonna make me blush LOL I did forget to mention something about when you mess with your blog,.... something that sure made me feel better. You can dink with it ALL you want. First, when you make a change, you can preview your work,... if it stinks, then you hit the "clear edit" button and everything goes back to the way it was, so long as you never publish it.

    So, if Sheeba ends up with kittens, we'll send you one or two or three huh?? :o) I'll make sure you get all the siamese lookin ones! Promise!! :o)

    By Blogger Sis, at 4:42 AM  

  • Ouch! I screwed that one up Brando. I have edited it the post and corrected the problem. I quit too soon, didn't add enough. I did check it, and it IS working now. She is very much worth checking out!

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 8:00 AM  

  • Oooohhhhhh. I'd love a new kitten, Sis! But that decision would not be mine to make:-( Remember the whole "husband cleans the catbox thingy?" If, he didn't come outright and say a bellowing NO! He would manipulate a contract out of which, I would once again, be on cat box doodie (duty).

    I know, I am working up to trying again to paste it. But I gotta quit going out spending my time, hunting down new and unusaul blogs. (I wonder if they have a support group for this?) I'll get there though. (Watching for a new post Sis. ) This is not a guilt trip Sis! I have already been accused once of that;-) Whenever you post, I'll be theeeerrre. (me trying to sing. it is much better for me to type it, then for anyone to here it)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 11:27 AM  

  • *blush* Oh me! Thanks so much for the props!

    And, yes, I am single in the sense that I am unmarried; however, I do have the greatest boyfriend on the face of the planet.

    Now, I am off to check out this Sis person you speak of. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ps: My site design is just a modified Blogger template. ;o)

    pps: Love the PTQ's.

    By Blogger zam, at 3:15 PM  

  • Dude. You're totally going to give Zam a big head. Well, bigger than the already freakishly large cabeza that rests atop her neck...

    By Blogger PDawg, at 5:43 PM  

  • What? No posts since Monday? It's Wednesday all ready. Shouldn't you be setting an example? Too much time surfing and not enough time typing?

    By Blogger The G-man, at 12:34 AM  

  • PDawg,

    I know for a fact, that you probably LOVE Zam, or you would never razz her like this!;-)I do want to say, that you have an equally lovely blog! And I look forward to reading some more in it. Thanks for commenting.

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:00 PM  

  • Zam,
    You are completley welcome for the props. But I have to say, I sincerely enjoy reading your posts, and I was only expressing that!:-) Your humor is fun to read!

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:07 PM  

  • I know G-man. And you're right. That is why I was up last night well after 2:00 AM posting. (This is later then late for me:-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< # Bitch Club ? >>

« ? dry heat! # »