Stumbling thru life w/Grace

Friday, March 04, 2005

Interview Questions

Sis http://dayatbeach.blogspot.com/ answered some interview questions, from Andrea http://andreaknapp.blogspot.com/ And then suggested that anyone who wouldn't mind being "interviewed" say so in her comments. I didn't mind, so I stepped up to bat. (I love to play!)

Anyway, here are her questions, and my answers.


1. What is your fondest teenage memory?
I would have to say, my High School graduation party that my parents thru for me. They had invited our whole church (it was a fairly small, close knit church) and our church had a small band, whom I loved listening to. They set up in my parents (very big!) livingroom and performed for the party. I was dating a popular, good looking college guy, and he came as well as my girlfriends. I would have to say, that during those moments, I felt special, and loved. This actually ties with getting the lead role in the school play my Senior year.

2. If you could turn back time, where would you put yourself? why??
I would turn back time, to right after High School, and would have gotten either a journalism or English degree. Instead I took a position as an ass't mgr. of a clothing store. I was determined to "start my life" get my own apt., etc. And why? I believe getting a degree is imperative to kids today, when entering the work force. I just wish I had done it, even if I chose to work only part time, or like now, not at all. It would have been the "good example" for my children, whom I have tried to teach college is a given, not a decision to make.

3. Suppose you believe in past lives,.... who do you think you might have been?? why??
Well now, that's a fun one Sis! Umm, I would have to say a psychologist.
why? Because I over analyze absolutely EVERYTHING!

4. What one thing do you most want to do before you die?
Get, and see my kids raised, outta college, and on their way to happy lives. I would also like to hold grandbabies in my arms someday! (I know, that's two, couldn't help it)

5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Encouraging and exhorting my kids as they enter into college. And enjoying my husband, on lots of road trips, and cruises. (Pretty shallow huh?) Well I AM 41 (but feel more like 50)

Well Sis! Those were some great questions! And they made me think, and remember. Now I want to extend the same invitation. If you don't mind, and would like to be interviewed, this time by yours truly, put a comment in that says I want to be interviewed. And I will send you 5 questions to post on your blog, with your answers.

9 Comments:

  • These were wonderful answers :o) Thank you for letting me interview you!!

    By Blogger Sis, at 10:26 AM  

  • OK! I will bite. I want to be interviewd.

    By Blogger Brat, at 5:26 PM  

  • Maybe you should have gotten a degree in psych then...

    By Blogger Jay, at 7:47 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 8:39 AM  

  • Thank you Sis. I had fun answering them!:-)


    Brat, OK on how to get you the interview questions. Sis e-mailed them to me. But....as I don't want to post my e-mail outright, although I think you can e-mail me, from my site??? Anyway, if you can get me your e-mail address?? G-man has my e-mail address, so you can get it from him, and then e-mail me from yours, and I will send your 5 questions there, for you to paste onto your blog, for answering. And thanks for playin'!

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 9:13 AM  

  • Hi, I got here via Brandon's blog, but don't think I've commented before. I don't know about stumbling, but you absolutely show the grace. Beautiful two dads post.

    By Blogger Susie, at 4:48 PM  

  • Hey! First, thanks for stopping by Jaded Sunburns! It's so fun to see a new face!
    Second, I think you've lots of grace! I loved your answers to the interview and your "Two Dad's" post was beautiful. We have "Two Dads" too and I can totally relate. I will be blogrolling you because I've enjoyed my stay so much and look forward to more!

    By Blogger Jade, at 11:00 AM  

  • Susie! You got here via one of my favorites for sure! Brandon i a wonderful writer. I enjoyed checking out your site as well. It is bookmarked, to read daily. I am having blogroll added to my site soon, where I can add you with the rest of my daily reads! I have hired Web divas to redesign my site. (I AM basically computer illiterate) And at that point Rachel is going to teach me, how to blogroll, add to favorties, etc...Thank you for the positive comment. It is icing on the cake of blogging! :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:18 PM  

  • Jade,
    I have been enjoying your blog for a few weeks now. Your's is definitely great writing, and I relate to your posts, and like I said earlier, motivated and inspired by some. Like I told Susie right above this comment, I don't have blogrolling yet, but should have it soon. And you will be on my list of daily, and favorite reads. Thank you for the awsome compliment. It truly humbles me when someone that has a site like yours compliments mine. Look forward to your posts everyday! :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< # Bitch Club ? >>

« ? dry heat! # »