Stumbling thru life w/Grace

Monday, March 14, 2005

Interviews & Other Stuff

I finally got Brat's http://diaryofabrat.blogspot.com/ interview questions to her, to post on her blog, and answer. This from a game that trails around the blogs. I answered the questions from Sis at http://Dayatbeach.blogspot.com/ and she in turn answered interview questions from Andrea at http://andreaknapp.blogspot.com/ . and so on and so on and so on.... So you can check out Brat's thoughtful and intellegent answers to my thought provoking questions by going to her site. http://diaryofabrat.blogspot.com/ But as I was preparing to write this, I was thinking that I wasn't quite satisfied with just interviewing ONE person. (Reporter wanna be? maybe) So I am asking readers who may unwittingly stumble onto this site, to put in the comment section, "OK, you can interview me, if you'll shut the hell up about it!" Make sure you leave behind an e-mail for me to send your 5 interview questions to. (a bonus one as well, if I can't make up my mind on just 5) You don't have to be brave, if it's too personal to answer, just e-mail me back, "That's too Ef-ing personal", with which # it was, and I'll send a replacement question. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I wanna interview some more! And once I've sent you questions, you can paste onto your site with the answers. My goal? is to interview a total of 5
people.

Also, if someone out there from blogger knows the secret to un-doing the bold print, after you have used it for the just one or two words you wanted it for, please feel free to leave me a comment explaining HOW to turn the damn thing off.

Hey, it went off! I don't know how still, (hehehehehe, yes, I'm duly embarassed right now) so someone feel free to feel superior, and explain it to me:-)

I could very easily go into how the only way to learn new things, is to jump in there and try them. And that the only real failure is in not trying, but that might sound a wee bit defensive. And as I have already been told in my comments, that I am a tad over the edge, I'll refrain from sounding defensive. (I'm still not sure what a tad over the edge means, but I have been called worse)

Now for the P - T - Q (Prayer, thought and quip) Brought to you by The Arizona Repbulic, which can be accessed at www.azcentral.com


Prayer
Lord, let us remember to thank you at the close of each day for having watched over us, walked with us and helped us through our difficulties. Amen.

Thought
"Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion." -George Wilheim Friedrich Hegel, German philosopher (1770-1831)

Quip
Tact: the art of speaking your mind in such a way, that you're long gone by the time that they figure out what you mean't.

So be brave, and go to the comments, and ask me to interview you. I need four more to meet my goal. You will have done your good deed, for the day;-)

8 Comments:

  • Interview 5 people? Hell, I'm happy if five people just show up on my site!

    By Blogger The G-man, at 12:00 AM  

  • Ok you can interview me.

    Also < b > starts bold print and < /b > ends it.

    < strong > starts it as well and < /strong > ends it.

    (I added spaces so that the code would show up. You should type those in with no spaces at all.)

    :)

    By Anonymous rachel, at 2:08 AM  

  • You can interview me, lol.

    elf @ the-arwen.net

    By Anonymous Arwen, at 9:55 AM  

  • I agree with G-man! But heck, I'll answer your questions...

    By Blogger mediakath, at 11:22 AM  

  • Hey G-man. Actually, I'm happy if one person reads my site. But, call it lofty goals or high hopes, my goal is to interview 5 people. I didn't expect 5 to show up overnight. But eventually, I believed I would get 5. :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:26 PM  

  • Rachel,
    THANK YOU! on both counts! I will start gathering my interview questions up and send them to your e-mail. I usually say let me know when you post them on your site, so I can plug the interview, but since I find myself hanging out at your site several times in a day, I'll know when you do. And thank you for the instructions on how to work the bold print & for tweaking it. I appreciate your expertise. Hope you're enjoying our beautiful weather!
    :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:29 PM  

  • Arwen,
    All right! You will be #3 interview. I will have to check out your site more, so that I don't ask questions that are redundant. When I have them, I'll send to your e-mail for you to post on your site, with your answers. Thanks for playing!

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:31 PM  

  • Kathy,
    YAAAAAAA! You're #4. It will take me a few days, as I want to come up with different questions for each of the interviews. Thank you for playing:-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< # Bitch Club ? >>

« ? dry heat! # »