Stumbling thru life w/Grace

Thursday, April 14, 2005

House of Crap Sucked into the Meme!!! (hehehehe)

Priss from the web log, House of Crap http://www.prissed.com/ was sucked into completing the bestest of the best Meme's, who for me, originated from the magnetic Rachel at Bitchalicious http://www.bitchalicious.com/blog/ Then the beautiful Bitchatude http://btude.bfpmedia.com took the torch (albeit, outta pity for me;-) and completed the Meme. For more generational history, I refer you once again to Bitchalicious at http://www.bitchalicious.com/blog/

One more side note; Bitchatude http://btude.bfpmedia.com then subtly pulled in DB from http://dbrooks.bfpmedia.com/ who's weblog Corporate Crap And Other Dubious Wisdom now displays the bestest of the best Meme's of ALL TIMES, RIGHT NOW. GO SEE! Which means I will be reviewing his blog next.

Priss had displayed the meme with her wise, humorous, and a little snarky answers last night. Right before she damned both myself and Bitchatude http://btude.bfpmedia.com !!! So now I have the pleasure of reviewing, for your reading pleasure The House of Crap, by Priss. http://www.prissed.com/

I started reading the House of Crap in depth this morning. She had already been bookmarked, so I have been visiting her site for the last few weeks. But this morning, I started reading in earnest. And read, and read, and read! I couldn't stop, once I started.

Priss is a web designer, who has designed several eye catching sites! Including one of my favorites Jades Sunburns at http://azjade.com/ You can check out a few of her designs from her page that shows an offer for site design. Click on that and she has a list of sites she has recently completed.

What she has displayed at the top of her page, is this cute cat, perched over a toilet seat. With her name House of Crap, then a sub title, "Because you deserve more than quality...You desrve crap. I, of course spotted the brilliance in this. As I'm sure all her readers have. (Excluding any lurking trolls)

Priss has many different pages for you to check out. I read a few of her categories, and went to those that sounded interesting to me. Of course the first category that caught my eye was one titled Fuck a Doodle Doo. Another one was Kill Me Now. I found Priss' writing to be humorous, sarcastic, snarky, and completly lovable!

Priss rants in her blog about issues that are interesting, and original. She is opinionated, and pulls no punches about things that irritate her. She finds the humor in these situations and delivers it with a good dose of sarcasm. From lousy parenting, that leads to unruly rugrats, and all their irritating qualities, as far as what adults endure in public along side the little aliens. Oops! I mean adorable cherubs. Yes, this was one of my favorites! To punctuation, and grammar.

House of Crap http://www.prissed.com/ has a photo album. Priss has a fairly extensive photo album w/photo's of her and Mr.Priss who also has a blog. And a gorgeous set of photo's done Fashion photo shoot style. She is extremly pretty and pulls it off wonderfully. You'll also find family photo's and events. LOVED the Halloween photo's!

Another page has information on how to work on your site. This would be very informative to readers who need instructions and know how to read them. I say this for one reason, I started reading and she was talking about "relative" somthing or other...and my mind went to relatives; as in family. (My computer and site knowledge is horribly impaired.) I may go check this out one day, when I'm feeling brave, and clear headed. (This wouldn't be on a "kids week" like now, with the 200 interruptions per paragraph that I manage to read.)

And now, for what I considered the most light hearted and fun, are her joke pages. One has different photo jokes, some of which have made the forward e-mail circles. Most I had not seen. One of my personal favorites, was An Extremely Happy Monkey! You'll have to go to her page http://www.prissed.com/ to find out which one it is. She also has a top 10 page. With several top 10 lists, that are sure to make the most humorless person at least chuckle. The humor varies in ratings from "R" to well, PG-13. Anything for a laugh, is my motto. And her site subscribes to that.

Priss writes with a snarky, sarcastic humor that takes a unique person to be able to pull it off. Being able to write in this style, and still come across as warm, and not condescending is rare. Priss succeeds in doing this.

On a side note, if you are easily offended, take written opinions too personally, you may have a problem with Priss. On the upside, she enjoys your visits too! ;-)

I highly recommend visiting Priss at the House of Crap http://www.prissed.com/ She was a bookmarked favorite, but after digging a little deeper into her site, she is now a daily read! (No pressure Priss for daily posts, I still have much more to investigate and left to read.)

I loved reviewing House of Crap by Priss http://www.prissed.com/ ! I think anyone who visits her, will want to link to her site!

Thank you Priss http://www.prissed.com/ for answering the bestest of the best Meme's. And for allowing me to review your site! ;-)

14 Comments:

  • I am going to do this meme tomorrow!

    HI! I am back!

    I missed you! :-)

    By Blogger Jade, at 9:08 PM  

  • Heh. Thanks for the plug.

    I still can't believe you spent the whole day at my site.

    Oh yeah, and be prepared to be disappointed if I'm a "daily read"...considering I'm a posting fool if I post more than once a week. ;)

    By Blogger Wench, at 9:52 PM  

  • Damn us all then...we're going--and apparently smokin while we do it... great review 3T!!!

    Ohhh Jade is back, Jade is back!

    By Blogger BTude a.k.a. GlassHoppah, at 11:15 PM  

  • Great review - checking it out.

    By Blogger ClaudBLOG, at 11:17 PM  

  • How many more links can you possibly cram into your posts?

    By Blogger Jay, at 7:44 AM  

  • Got another meme for you:
    http://www.hannahsvow.com/?p=29

    By Blogger Wench, at 12:21 PM  

  • Hey Jade!!!:-)
    I'm so happy you're back!!! And glad you want to do the Meme. Which means you're consenting me to "review" your blog??? If you would rather I didn't, I won't. But let me say, I enjoy doing them. And I spend more time on sites, and discover fun things I normally don't get to going down my read list daily.
    I just had a denrvation procedure done on my neck, which will keep me from more then sproradically sitting at computer for a few weeks. But I would like to review your blog, even if its a week after you post the meme? Let me know whatcha think Jade! And I'm thrilled your back in the blogosphere! :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:21 PM  

  • Priss!
    It was my pleasure! I really did enjoy playing all over your site yesterday! Read and saw more then I normally do, going down my read list!
    Don't worry bout me, I'm patient. I am a sporadic poster as well;-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:23 PM  

  • Bitchatude!
    Thank you B'tude! I had fun doing it.
    We're all damned, but enjoying our smokes!;-)
    And all is right in the Blogosphere now, JADE IS BACK! :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:25 PM  

  • Claudbog~
    Thanks for visiting! And I think you'll enjoy Priss' site! :-)

    Jay~
    One of these days I'll learn how to add links w/o typing out the whole damn thing! It will look much nicer, just o put in the name "Jay" and if someone clicks on it, up pops your site. (Quicker typing out too!) Until then, ny posts may well look more like a link ring, then blog post!;-)

    Priss~
    That's great. Actually I was looking at Hannahsvow yesterday. I'll be sure to let her know, it may take me a couple of weeks for me to review her site. She will be #3 in line! :-) I'll have to watch for the Meme post too!

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:30 PM  

  • whoo hoo. another meme.
    http://inconceivable.lilacpixels.com/?p=222

    By Blogger Wench, at 11:24 PM  

  • Priss~
    From 0 responses to the meme to EIGHT!! Priiss and Bitchatude know how to bring life to a worn out ignored Meme!!!:-)
    I'm impressed;-) Will check out this new blog now too. I had better start writing the reviews NOW, or I will be wrting them into 2006!

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 10:50 AM  

  • I got sucked in too. I blame everything on my sister.

    By Anonymous k@os, at 11:03 PM  

  • k@os~
    LOL! Your sister is helping to keep the best of the bestest Meme alive and running!;-)
    I'll be reviewing your blog, sometime actually in the next month. I'll be sure to let you know when. (Thanks to your sister, my list keeps growing and growing and growing!)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< # Bitch Club ? >>

« ? dry heat! # »