Stumbling thru life w/Grace

Friday, April 08, 2005

Pimpin' We Will Go (April)

It's time for a list of some of my favorite sites to read. And this months are great!

On a side note, I now know how to make my readers run in the opposite direction from this blog. Post a Meme. LOL Point taken.

In other news, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH BLOGGER!!!??? Last night I lost one of my unusually long windy two hour posts into oblivion!(That was sarcasm btw. They are usually ALL verbose.) With that, I gave up, and went to bed. This morning, I wasn't able to get into the blogger dashboard from that link. In order to get where I'm at now, I had to click on want a blog of your own, and then sneek in a back door. It will be a miracle I think if this manages to post.

Well down to business here. One of my favorite new blogs is Rich at CrackheadLogic http://www.crackheadlogic.com/ His posts deal with some of AZ's current events, his life here in AZ, the computer games that he loves playing, and books he's read. This is not al inclusive by any means. I enjoy regularly reading his posts. And find his anger at the AZ Republic for not reporting the facts, entertaining. Rich is very social, and will usually answer or address comments left with his posts. Rich is married to a VERY talented artist, Deena. Who has a site of her own displaying her artwork. He has a link to her site on his as well. Deena's site is at http://www.Deenaduncan.com/ Go see Rich and say Hello!

Another blog, special to my heart, because he makes me laugh consistently! He also seems like an all around great guy! The monkey always seems to think of things that are halarious. I have hinted to him, he should be a stand-up comedian. Check him out at http://monkeycage.blogspot.com/ His humor could be construed as a little bit PG-13 rated, but most of the humor I like, would be PG-13 and R anyway. You might want to keep your pre-teens outta his site. Although some of it would go right over the heads. One of my faves on his site, is his Grouphugs of the day, with his commentary. You'll laugh, I did.

One of the gals in the blog world, that I love checking out is Dawn the Webmiztris! She has great writing, original topics, done with humor, and that sarcastic edge to it that is so endearing! I would want her as a friend, in the "real world!" Also very pretty, as you'll see when you go to her site! She acknowledges those who comment on her site, bloggers who do this, ALWAYS have my respect, and earns an overall good person rating in my book. You can find Dawn aka; The Webmiztris at Tiny Voices In My Head. http://webmiztris.diaryland.com/ She makes listening to those voices in our head, tres chic!

Those are my special picks of the month!

On another note, one of my favorite picks for March Jaded Sunburns is up for King of the Blogs. I am not sure if today is the last day to vote for her, but I know she deserves it! She has a wonderful site! And the reigning king of the blogs, has been in that slot for two weeks now, I do believe it's Jades turn! So go to http://kingofblogs.mu.nu/archives/074068.php and vote for Jade today! On a side not, you can vote every 3 hours for her! We need to catch her up, and help her take the lead. Go Jade! Also if you didn't check out her site in March, here is her link to check it out today. http://azjade.com/

Hope everyone has a great week-end!

20 Comments:

  • Hey ... Pimpin'... I like it!

    Thanks for the kind words. They are very much appreciated here and in emails.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • nice to find you

    By Blogger Theo, at 6:33 PM  

  • I'm with you on the Blogger rant. I'm about ready to dump them. Have you heard of any better, low-cost blog hosting?

    By Blogger Comfort Addict, at 5:42 AM  

  • I know Jade. She;s the best. Will look at the others! I've seen you through other links and came to you! :)

    By Blogger mrsmogul, at 1:01 PM  

  • Anon~
    My pleasure!

    Theo~
    Wow! I gotta tell ya, I saw your name pop up, and I thought you were my brother! I don't use my real naem or that of my husbands. I don't want my family reading my words. Not many men I know, go by Theo, so you can see the irony?? Ah well, I can. ;-) Thank you for commenting and visiting. And thak you for not being my brother!;-)

    Comfort Addict~
    Love your name by the way! Describes me to a tee too!;-) Thanks for visiting, and commenting. And as a matter of fact, I am switching over to a paid hosting site soon! Her name is Rachel Doyle with Web Divas (she is a web designer, and she hosts sites.)Her e-mail is Rachel@scramsam.com you can check out the host site (I think?) at www.amscray.com and to famalierize yourself, her own personal blog is http://www.bitchalicious.com/blog/
    Well worth taking a look at!

    Mrsmogul~
    I am famalier with your name as well! I think Jade has got a fantastic site, and is a great person as well! I thnk you'll enjoy the others I listed as well! Thank you for visiting, and commenting Mrsmogul. :-) I will be checking out your site as well!

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 2:18 PM  

  • Good reading list.
    With all of blogger's screw ups, I've probably lost a novel's worth of words. Ah well. I see something on the dashboard about retrieving lost posts, but I don't believe it.

    By Blogger Jay, at 1:13 AM  

  • Hi there. I saw you on several blogs I read, including Webmistris and Jaded Sunburns, so I thought I'd come over and say "hi."

    By Blogger Becky, at 11:08 AM  

  • Really liking your blog. Go on, girl.

    By Blogger ClaudBLOG, at 11:09 AM  

  • THANK YOU! :)

    By Blogger Webmiztris, at 8:00 PM  

  • I checked out the blogs you listed....you have great taste if I do say so myself!

    By Anonymous Sassy, at 8:22 AM  

  • Jay~
    I read that thing on losing posts. Didn't quite get it. I have learned that if I save as a draft first, then post it, if it doesn't post I can usually hit the back key and get my post back. But if it doesn't save to draft, it's gone forever. I my until I move over to Rachel's hosing, start writing it up as a word document and then copy and paste it over to blogger...at least I would have a copy of it that way.

    Hey Becky!
    Those are two of my favorites! Thanks for visiting, and commenting. :-)

    claudblog~
    Thank you! I'm enjoying reading yours as well.

    Webmistris~
    My pleasure! I love reading your blog. :-)

    Sassy~
    Why thank you! I think so. There are so many wonderful blogs out there! :-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 1:50 PM  

  • Thanks for the heads up on those blogs, I will have to check them out this week.

    By Blogger Darlene, at 5:42 PM  

  • I have never lost a post but do write all my stuff on microsoft word first. I do the same when messing with my links as I have had trouble with template changes, they do tend to get lost. I don't know of any other free blog sites that don't have thier own problems though.

    Passing though via blog explosion.

    By Blogger Alice: In Wonderland or Not, at 9:00 PM  

  • Hello! Hope you had a nice weekend. :)

    By Blogger MissRocker, at 3:23 AM  

  • Hi babe:
    I just wanted to post this so the world will know your husband loves you with all his heart.
    me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 AM  

  • Darlene~
    I think you will enjoy them! Thank you for visiting my site. :-)

    Aliceinwonderland~
    You do have a point. It comes down to, you get what you pay for. Or don't pay for..Thanks for commenting! And by the way, I love your little display box, that shows up next to your comments. That is great! Have to check out yor site now.

    Missrocker!
    Your's just cracks me up, every time I see it!! That purple (dinasaur?) spanking the air is the best! I hope you had a nice week-end as well. Mine was GREAT. And one day this week, I will post about it. Went to a fun 1800's Western costume murder mystery dinner party, that was a complete riot!

    And to my wonderful husband, who posted under anonymous, you never cease to show me your love! You always bring a smile to my face and a flutter to my.....heart. And stomache, and....the list goes on and on... ;-) I love you.

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 10:50 AM  

  • Awww - thank you SO MUCH for your very kind words on my silliness!

    By Blogger Monkey, at 12:52 PM  

  • Monkey~
    You're welcome. And yours is humor of top quality, in my book!:-)

    By Blogger 3rd Times a Charm, at 10:05 AM  

  • Hi! Thanks for posting on my site! Yea! Good Drugs!

    I smiled at your husband's comment! You have a good one too!

    I'm here in Mesa also. Great weather we're having, huh!

    By Blogger drama mama, at 11:06 AM  

  • Oh yeah...BTW...Blogger sucks donkey doo! You oughtta take B'tude and DB up on their free hosting offer, and we'll get you setup on wordpress! ;)

    By Blogger Wench, at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< # Bitch Club ? >>

« ? dry heat! # »